[ADMIN] Closing INDOLOGY

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Sun Apr 15 17:42:06 UTC 2001

I have requested the owners of the INDOLOGY list at the University
of Liverpool to close the list as soon as possible.

I have opened a list at Yahoo, called indology at yahoogroups.com and I shall
be sending everyone from INDOLOGY at liverpool an invitation to join that new
list.  The invitation will contain simple instructions about what to do in
order to join the new list.

I shall not assume any special editorial or moderating function at the
yahoo list; in the longer run I may not even retain my membership; the
discussion can proceed as the membership wishes.  The list members must
behave in a manner which adheres to the guidelines governing Yahoo groups.
See the Yahoo website (http://www.yahoogroups.com) for more details of
the rules governing Yahoo discussion groups.

Best wishes, and good luck everybody!

--
Dominik Wujastyk
Founder, INDOLOGY list.