[ADMIN] Thoroughly fed up.

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Sun Apr 15 16:43:48 UTC 2001

I'm very disappointed indeed with the current round of insulting messages
and mud-slinging.

I'm probably going to close INDOLOGY for good at this point.  I've been
leaving it open since things seemed moderately okay after Christmas, but
the latest outbreak shows that INDOLOGY has grown too large to be able to
survive in its present form as an unmoderated group.  Since my
professional responsibilities (as an indologist!) do not permit me time to
moder the group, I shall probably shut it down shortly, and restart
something different in its place.

In the meantime, I shall now unsusbcribe anybody who says anything
insulting.  Without discussion, and without appeal.

There's a show currently on TV in the UK in which participants are one by
one unceremoniously slung out with the byline "You are the weakest link.
Good bye".  That's how it is here, now.

--
Dominik Wujastyk
Founder, INDOLOGY list.