Astology announcement

Steve Farmer saf at SAFARMER.COM
Sat Apr 14 02:25:28 UTC 2001

"L. Suresh Kumar-LSK" wrote:

> It is evident that ego is playing its ugly role in the
> postings by dr. witzel.

L. Suresh Kumar-LSK's home pages are recommended reading:

http://lskumar.tripod.com/

Passing by LSK's rightwing political rhetoric -- these are not
scholars' pages -- click on the "Astrology" link. For only $50
LSK promises to link you up to his astrologer uncle "NSU" -- who
"hails from a family of astrologers for almost 12 generations."

There we find:

> NSU had even predicted my date of birth and other important events,
> well before I was born. Many other predictions based on mine, my
> parents, my family friends' and other relatives'
> horoscopes are phenomenally accurate.
> If you are REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT ASKING FOR ASTROLOGICAL
> PREDICTIONS ONLY, then please send me an email, giving your
> DOB-POB-Exact-TOB information. I shall do the needful
> in this regard. If you want to talk to him or write to him
> directly, please do enclose a cheque or
> bank-draft for 50$ [USD], payable in his name, to ...

This is Michael Witzel's critic??