"invasion"?

Swaminathan Madhuresan smadhuresan at YAHOO.COM
Fri Apr 13 13:24:41 UTC 2001

The field has progressed since Minkowski wrote, at that time M. has not
seen Parpola's book. In his book and papers written after that,
P. does a synthesis of all available data from different foelds like
archaeology, linguistics and philology. For a short list:
http://www.acusd.edu/theo/risa-l/archive/msg04214.html

Even in a paper just very recently published in Japan, Prof. Parpola talks of
the number RV Aryans to be very small. Hence, my surprise at your
assertion that Vedic Aryans are the "genetic imprint" of Indians.
"race", "genes of Aryans", are out-of-date.

Consider this: why retroflexion, a prominent feature in Tamil,
is widespread all over India? Dravidologists consider this a major
element in the substratum at an all India level.

Regards,
SM