SV: "invasion"?

Lars Martin Fosse lmfosse at ONLINE.NO
Wed Apr 11 12:03:46 UTC 2001

rohan.oberoi at CORNELL.EDU [SMTP:rohan.oberoi at CORNELL.EDU] skrev 11. april
2001 13:15:
> The "debate" Elst refers to is the entirely one-sided one that Elst,
> Talageri, Kak, Frawley, etc. have carried on through their books (many
> funded by the BJP/RSS publishing house Voice of India).

I have a question here: To what extent are the works of Elst etc. read in
India, and how important is this debate among Indians in general? Is there
a blossoming literature on the subject in the vernacular languages, or is
this basically a small group of ideologists talking to each other?

Best regards,

Lars Martin

Dr. art. Lars Martin Fosse
Haugerudvn. 76, Leil. 114,