Guest-professorship at Vienna University (Tibetan and/or Buddhist Studies) (fwd)

Jonathan Silk jonathan.silk at YALE.EDU
Wed Apr 11 14:30:53 UTC 2001

I think it is worth correcting that what is no doubt meant is "teach
IN German"....  (although anyone who could read the message would
know this).  Let us just assure our members who cannot read German
that at least such a post in Vienna has not (yet) been reduced to a
post teaching something more "useful"....

Jonathan Silk

jonathan.silk at yale.edu

Dept. of Religious Studies
Yale University