Rajaram FRONTLINE paper now online

Sat Sep 30 14:58:01 UTC 2000

As of today, the Frontline server has put
Steve Farmer's and my paper as well as
Romila Thapar's paper online,
both in normal http as well as in pdf format,c see:

http://www.frontlineonline.com/

directly:

http://www.frontlineonline.com/fl1720/fl172000.htm

I have now added R. Thapar's paper to my own web site as well:

http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~witzel/RAJARAM/FRONTLINE.htm

Periodical updates on the question  (from the press, not: web chatter such
as our overnight initiation to communism, without guru and diksa, and
without long drawn-out candidacy as prospective party members!) can be
found at the end of:

http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~witzel/R&J.htm

Steve Farmer's site is:

http://www.safarmer.com/frontline

Michael Witzel
Department of Sanskrit & Indian Studies, Harvard University
2 Divinity Avenue, Cambridge MA 02138, USA

ph. 1- 617-496 2990 (also messages)
home page:  http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~witzel/mwpage.htm

Elect. Journ. of Vedic Studies:  http://www1.shore.net/~india/ejvs