Rajaram FRONTLINE paper in pdf

Thu Sep 28 23:18:22 UTC 2000

Yesterday I announced the FRONTLINE paper on Rajaram/Jha's horse=bull &
'decipherment'.
We have now received it in pdf form. You can view it via my web site (with
the periodically  updated Rajaram & Jha file (R&J) ---- to keep track of
developments)

http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~witzel/mwpage.htm

or directly at:

http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~witzel/FRONTLINE.htm

Romila Thapar's paper still is missing there as I cannot reach her for
copyright permission. She is 'out of station'.

Unfortrunately, yesterdays's PLUG for the papers, by FRONTLINE editor N.
Ram, was distorted by Bill's various programs. I do not seem to be able to
fix it (it was/is OK on my Mac).  I will resend it later on, maybe once
Frontline of 10/13 comes online.

ENJOY!

M.W.
Michael Witzel
Department of Sanskrit & Indian Studies, Harvard University
2 Divinity Avenue, Cambridge MA 02138, USA

ph. 1- 617-496 2990 (also messages)
home page:  http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~witzel/mwpage.htm

Elect. Journ. of Vedic Studies:  http://www1.shore.net/~india/ejvs