Classical languages of India

ravindran sri torfats at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 27 22:08:41 UTC 2000

Classical languages of India
Toda, Santhali, Mundari, Badaga, Lambadi, Kurava, Irula (this is technically
a dialect of Tamil), Bagri, Bhili, Ho, Kurux, Lamani, Sadri, Nimadi,
Gormathi, Dakhni (which, ofcourse is a dialect of Hindi), Aaria, Ambujmaria,
Aka-Bea (this is to be found in Andaman Islands, since all these languages
were spoken in Jambudvipa, which ofcourse is India, we can iclude it), and
Digaro (which infact is closely related to Chulikta and Miju).

Ofcourse people would say Tamil,Sanskrit etc. (which is an Orientalist
conspiracy!)

Ravi