Rajaram unrepentent!

Arun Gupta suvidya at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Tue Sep 26 22:13:59 UTC 2000

Dear Professor Farmer :

I have zero sympathy for Dr. Rajaram. But I disagree with your
characterization (of him, of Hindutva) as fascist.

It may be that fascist is a swear-word with no objective meaning.
Objectively, the only thing in modern India that can be called
fascist is Mrs. Gandhi and her Congress, especially during the
Emergency 1975-77.

And I do not consider association with Romila Thapar to be any
more creditable than association with Rajaram -- to me, both of
them have a unhealthy disregard for facts.

-arun gupta