Zaanti

Dr. Greg Bailey Greg.Bailey at LATROBE.EDU.AU
Fri Sep 22 00:40:44 UTC 2000

Dear Jim,

I have just received the copy of the Zaanti.  It is a wonderful book and a
work of great scholarship, qualities that are sometime mutually exclusive.

I have let my graduate student working on the Aapaddharmaparvan look at it
for a week and then I will look at it.

I will make comments on it, but do you want me to make suggestions which
could result in alterations?   Or is this the final text?

This volume will make a major advance in Indian Studies in a whole range of
areas, not just in epic studies.

Congratulations!  Its terrific!  Can I keep this copy.

Cheers,

Greg