Mahabharatakalin Map

SHREENAND BAPAT shreebapat at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 19 10:40:59 UTC 2000

Dear Shri Joshi,
The Mahabharatakaleena map that you want, is available in the Historical
Atlas of India edited by one Shwartzberg. I shall let you know the details
of the Atlas if you want.
We have it in Pune at Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth and may be also Deccan
College.
Thank you,
Shreenand.