India at time of Mahabharata : offer of map

Hans Henrich Hock hhhock at UX1.CSO.UIUC.EDU
Wed Sep 13 15:57:21 UTC 2000

I would greatly appreciate a copy for our (re-)developing South Asia program.

Hans Henrich Hock

--

Hans Henrich Hock, Director
Program in South Asian and Middle Eastern Studies
e-mail hhhock at staff.uiuc.edu
***Visit our website at:
           http://www.uiuc.edu/providers/psames/