muSTANDa, apANDa, eunuchs

Phillip Ernest phillip.ernest at UTORONTO.CA
Sun Sep 10 00:06:04 UTC 2000

I too shall look at this article: I posted a question about circumcision
in pre-Islamic-invasion Indian literature a while back (and did get one
very helpful response); perhaps there may be more in this article about
the awareness of Indians of that period, of the practice.