[colophon verse]

Arlo Griffiths griffithsa at RULLET.LEIDENUNIV.NL
Tue Sep 5 14:41:35 UTC 2000

Pre.s.thau Yoge;saMaadhavau,

Thank you for your replies. Yes, of course I should have written
-asthirad.r.s.tir.
    Does tulii (or turii) really mean 'stylus'? If so, that would solve the
puzzle for me. I find these verses, the second one as well (does anyone know
it elsewhere in India?), in Paippalaada mss. In what kind of mss. do you
find it, Jogesh?

Best from Arlo