vajra

sthanesvar timalsina samvidullasa at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 28 16:06:57 UTC 2000

Dear Rosati,
Vajra of Indra would have taken a long course to give the meaning of
Adamantine nature. To mediate the weapon and adamantine nature, there exists
one ritual "vajrayAga". In this vajra attains a position of a complete
ritual from one single weapon. The studies on ritual and philosophy can shed
light more.
Yours,
Sthaneshvar