November Madness (was Re: indology?)

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Thu Oct 26 07:01:08 UTC 2000

Bjarte is quite right.

Let's pull ourselves together and get back to the subject.

Please close forthwith all meta-discussions about qualifications to post,
engineering, contemporary politics, what it means to be an Indian, and so
forth.

I don't expect any opposition on this.  I think we all know we have
flogged this particular as'va to death.  But just to be clear, a
persistent refusal not to display tyaga and leave these controversies
behind will result in being warned and then unsubscribed.

And don't post "just one last shot"!

This condition begins as of today, Thursday morning.

If you have more to say on these topics, take it to
egroups/IndianCivilization.

I look forward to some really good questions and discussions concerning
classical indology.

--
Dominik Wujastyk
Founder, INDOLOGY list.