"Science" in India

Rajarshi Banerjee rajarshi.banerjee at SMGINC.COM
Tue Oct 24 14:44:50 UTC 2000

george thomson writes:

Nevertheless, I am glad to see the departure of Namrata Bose and others like
him. Perhaps we can get back to discussion of matters of genuine
scholarship, instead of all the off-topic nonsense of the past few days.

The thing about fools, BTW, is that you don't have to go out and point to
them. They tend to point to themselves.

George Thompson

RB> good point.Going by the name, I think namrata bose is female. Would
expect an INDOLOGIST TO BE ABLE TO IDENTIFY SUCH THINGS WHAT WITH ALL THAT
TRAINING AND ALL!!

RB