THE ENGINEERS AND THE INDOLOGY GROUP

Dr Y. Vassilkov iiasguest10 at RULLET.LEIDENUNIV.NL
Sat Oct 21 09:19:29 UTC 2000

Georg von Simson wrote:

>    I have tried to give an account of the chronological statements of the
> epic in a recent article, published in:
>    M. Brockington and P. Schreiner (eds.): Composing a tradition:
>    Concepts, Techniques and Relationships
>    Zagreb, 1999 (Croatian Academy of Sciences and Arts), pp. 49-66.

    I would suggest an additional reference which may be of use to our
Indian colleages interested in the matter.
      M. Brockington and P. Schreiner (eds.): Composing a tradition:
Concepts, Techniques and Relationships: Proceedings of the First Dubrovnik
International Conference on the Sanskrit Epics and Puranas, August 1997.
DELHI, MUNSHIRAM MANOHARLAL, 1999, 352 p.
    On its contents see: http://www.vedamsbooks.com/no17841.htm
    Best wishes to all,
                                            Yaroslav Vassilkov