Identity (was Re: SV: SV: SV: Kinship systems )

Srini Pichumani srini_pichumani at MENTORG.COM
Fri Oct 13 16:49:09 UTC 2000

Swaminathan Madhuresan wrote:

>  contemporary political debates aside, isn't this list
>  for the study of ancient india? In old times,
>  people called themselves dramidacharyas, and
>  pancha-dravida brahmanas. that area included even
>  gujarat.

But,  pray,  Lord of Madhura,  like the Lord's son at Swamimalai,  would you
enlighten us all your own identity and preferences...  since you have so much to
say on so many varied subjects and times,  are you a moderner or an ancient or
beyond Time ?

I am sure your words will come like the cooling southern mountain breeze to all of
us,  but will yet warm the cockles of our beloved list founder's heart,  who
ever-so-lovingly beseeched all his innumerous anAmadheya offsprings on yahoo.com,
hotmail.com to identify themselves,  but just once in a while.

dayaleni,
-Srini.