soma/haoma

Adela or Alain Sandness Leblanc asandn at PO-BOX.MCGILL.CA
Fri Oct 13 13:53:02 UTC 2000

On the question of the botanical identity of soma, those interested may want
to review Tatiana Elizarenkova's article, "The problem of Soma in the light
of language and style of the Rgveda published in the conference proceedings
entitled "Langue, style et structure dans le monde indien : centenaire de
Louis Renou : actes du Colloque international (Paris, 25-27 janvier 1996" by
(Paris) Librairie H. Champion in 1996 in the series Bibliotheque de l'Ecole
des Hautes Etudes IVe section, Sciences historiques et philologiques, fasc.
334 on pages 13-31.

Best wishes,
Adela Sandness