Rediff -- stay well clear!

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Thu Oct 12 16:15:03 UTC 2000

I visited the Rediff website once or twice, and they must have filched my
email address from my browser.  Now I'm bombarded with advertisements from
them.  When I complain, they write back nicely, saying that they will
remove my name from their lists, but it doesn't happen.  Or else the peace
only lasts for a short time.

They must have staff or programs scouring the web for addresses in an
aggressive campaign to widen their advertising.

It's a disgrace, and I strongly advise all INDOLOGY members not to touch
Rediff unless you want a relentless stream of junk email advertising.

--
Dominik Wujastyk
Founder, INDOLOGY list.