Inoculation

Swaminathan Madhuresan smadhuresan at YAHOO.COM
Mon Oct 9 13:21:06 UTC 2000

> If this topic interests you, may I suggest Genevieve Miller's fine study,
> _The adoption of inoculation for smallpox in England and France_
> (Philadelphia: Univ. of Penn. Press, 1957), which gives lots more detail
> and reference.

My kind thanks for your informative reply.
S.Wilson, a professor of anthropology at University Of Texas,
may be wrong. His book intended the general readership
lists G. Miller (ed.), The letters of Edward Jenner,
Johns Hopkins university press, 1983.

Regards,
SM