Nanda Chandran

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Thu Oct 5 14:52:07 UTC 2000

I have written to Nanda Chandran asking him to moderate his tone, since it
is causing offence to me and other embers of the list, and it is not
consonant with the goal of this list, i.e., to have a calm, useful
exchange of academically-informed views.

This list was designed not as a debating group, but as a university-level
forum for the discussion of indological topics.  The point is to advance
knowledge, not score points, or try to make an "opponent" crumple.

Let's all drain the violence from our sentences.  (I've been reading too
much ayurveda :-)

--
Dominik Wujastyk
Founder, INDOLOGY list.