Address of the Presidency College, Madras, requested

Swaminathan Madhuresan smadhuresan at YAHOO.COM
Mon Nov 20 14:41:27 UTC 2000

  Please check with Prof. George Hart (email: ghart at socrates.berkeley.edu).
  There was a visiting Professor from the Presidency college,
  Prof. C. I. Maraimalai (son of Prof. Ci. IlakkuvanAr who translated
  TolkAppiyam in full, now little dated) at Berkeley few years ago.

  Prof. Hart will be able to give postal and possibly email address
  of the Presidency college, right near the Marina beach.
  He or other listers here may have Prof. Maraimalai's email address also.

  Regards,
  SM