towards a list, etc.

Bjarte Kaldhol bjartekal at AH.TELIA.NO
Sat Nov 18 14:46:41 UTC 2000

Dear listmembers,

I feel that this discussion is unnecessary. If people are rude and
impolite, they should simply be excluded from the list after a warning.
Also, if the subject discussed is too general to be meaningful, if the
discussion degenerates into chatting, something should be done about it.
But in general, we should be tolerant to all kinds of views and do our best
to patiently listen to people. I find Rajaram logic interesting, and
perhaps this kind of thinking is widespread in the West, too.

Best wishes,
Bjarte Kaldhol,
Oslo