Indology's Future?

Bijoy Misra bmisra at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Thu Nov 16 14:02:27 UTC 2000

A good point, powerfully stated.
I can't agree more.

We have to study with passion, respect and
perceptive insight.  Politics and sentimentalism
have no role.  Unfortunately some of the
modern scholarship are on the border.

Prof raman also made some good points.
He should not just quit, but keep his
analysis expressed and respected.
Without openness, this list will degrade.

Best regards,

BM