Outlook letters page

Steve Farmer saf at SAFARMER.COM
Mon Nov 13 17:56:49 UTC 2000

Dominik writes:

> Vishal Agrawal draws my attention to the letters responding to the Witzel
> & Farmer article in Outlook.

Actually, the Outlook editorial, which summarized our much longer
first article in Frontline, only carried Michael Witzel's byline.
I was behind on a deadline at the time and couldn't contribute to
it. Our two Frontline pieces were joint efforts. At a crucial
point, the Outlook editors altered the sense of the editorial on
the Aryan question. These views were the reverse of what we said
in the Frontline piece. This editorial glitch was corrected by
Michael in the letter column.

S. Farmer