MacDevnag (fwd)

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Sun Nov 12 11:52:37 UTC 2000

Software testers required.  Do you use a Mac, TeX, and Devanagari?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 17:04:26 +0000 (GMT)
From: John Smith <jds10 at cam.ac.uk>

Subject: MacDevnag

Someone called Bernard Desgraupes has just emailed me to say that he
has ported devnag to the Mac, giving it a suitably Mac-type interface.
If the thing works I think it would be good to add it -- or at least a
pointer to it -- to the CTAN directory. But Macs are beyond me, so I
can't test it out. Do we know anyone who might like to try it?

John

Dr J. D. Smith                *  jds10 at cam.ac.uk
Faculty of Oriental Studies   *  Tel. 01223 335140 (Switchboard 01223 335106)
Sidgwick Avenue               *  Fax  01223 335110
Cambridge CB3 9DA             *  http://bombay.oriental.cam.ac.uk/index.html