Supposed redatings of ancient China

Steve Farmer saf at SAFARMER.COM
Sat Nov 11 21:08:28 UTC 2000

> Steve, the name is K. (Kaikhushru) _D._ (Dhunjibhoy) Sethna.
> I notive that you have consistently called him K. N. Sethna
> on your website too. And in case anybody is curious about
> his religio-political affiliations, he is a Zoroastrian, of
> Iranian ancestry.

http://www.safarmer.com/sethna/pseudochariot.html

The earliest version did have Sethna's middle initial wrong. If
you access the page, you will keep getting old versions from
memory "cache" unless you hit "reload" or "refresh." Sethna is
one of the most cited historical authorities of Hindutva
revisionists, whatever his supposed beliefs. His claims about
"six-spoked wheels" and "chariots" among the Harappans are
regularly quoted by them. His fudging of visual evidence on this
is outlined on that page.