Dasyus and PaNis in RV

Poopathi S. Manickam poopathi at AA.NET
Wed Nov 8 20:28:33 UTC 2000

Really..? pretty interesting..!
___________________________

Same here in Seattle too...

A tan American Indian (Native American) lamented to me
that he is a "real red nosed indian NOT a "brown nosed" indian
(indian indian..that is) or even Irani/Italian refugee..
pretending to be one" as many Boston Brahmans (Black Irish (?))
or even ISKCON Brahmans (brahmins i.e.,) find hard time
to recognize that..!

Well..! According to one widely conducted study (mt DNA research)
by East West Center (Hawaii) reveals that the Melanesian
and AA could be  of the Chinese (extract) origin
(isles (tribes) of South china sea)).

About Indo-Aryan Brahmans and Native American possibilities..?
Well..it's still remains as a mystery and yet to be explored..!

Sure..i'll toss out some references if you're still interested..

Rgds.../Poopathi S. Manickam (Seattle..WA)

[snip]