Happy Diwali A.S.I.!

Venkateswara Rao Kesaraju kevenkat at YAHOO.COM
Mon Nov 6 15:14:47 UTC 2000

I agree . The fee structure is really discriminatory.
I never really understood why the Indian government
let this happen.

No Sir,this is not a us Vs Them issue. Thanks for
raising this issue.

Let us all put some pressure on ASI to stop this
nonsensical fee structure.

Venkat

--- "Steven E. Lindquist"

=====