[ADMIN] HTML Based Email (AOL 6.0)

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Sat Nov 4 16:44:42 UTC 2000

Thanks to Rohan for his very clear summary of the issues; I agree with
everything he says.

On Sat, 4 Nov 2000 rohan.oberoi at CORNELL.EDU wrote:
> All that apart, a solution does need to be found to allow AOL users to
> access the list.  The best would be for everyone to complain to AOL
> and get them to add the same "Turn off HTML mail" button that all
> other modern mail clients have.

This really is the most promising path to a solution.  If you use AOL,
please please please write to them and demand that a "plain ASCII
text" option be included in their email client.

--
Dominik Wujastyk
Founder, INDOLOGY list.