Tim Moody

Phillip Ernest phillip.ernest at UTORONTO.CA
Wed Nov 1 01:45:47 UTC 2000

Dear Ms. Anderson:

I don't have the information you need.  But I am interested to know if you
are doing work in Sanskrit or Indology at the University of Regina.  I
thought the only Canadian universities that have Sanskrit are U of T, UBC,
McGill, and McMaster.