a question for the traditionalists among us

Stephen James Brown sb009h at MAIL.ROCHESTER.EDU
Wed May 10 01:28:37 UTC 2000

perhaps i should have been more clear.  I am not looking for a guru in any
particular tradition.  I have come into contact with some modern forms of
hinduism in the states where the idea always seems to be that of a sadguru
for the entire sect...i desire a sadguru in the more traditional way, as
the sole student or one of a small number of students.  There are many who
I consider upagurus, but long for the love and grace of a guru who takes
me as one among the few.  i hope this clarifies things...i appreciate the
help thus far..

thanks
steve