Buddhist Goddess Identification

Ven. Tantra troyoga at YAHOO.COM
Mon May 8 00:18:52 UTC 2000

Could any of the list members kindly help me out to
precisely identify the apparent Mahayanic Buddhist
Goddess sculpture, and to transcribe and translate its
very short stone-hewn Sanskrit inscription? I intend
to use the photo in an upcoming publication. Up to now
no one has been able to make heads or tails of the
inscription. I have uploaded the photographic
reproduction (JEPG format) for easy access.
http://briefcase.yahoo.com/troyoga

Best regards

Ven. Tantra