SACP 4th International Research Conf. in Asian & Comparative Phil.

Society for Asian & Comparative Philosophy sacp at SHOWME.MISSOURI.EDU
Sun Jun 18 15:12:10 UTC 2000

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
www.missouri.edu/~sacp/
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

The 4th International Research Conference in Asian & Comparative Philosophy
will be held Sept. 28-Oct. 1, 2000 at the Holiday Inn Executive Center in
Columbia, MO, USA. The conference theme is "Time and History: East and West,"
although papers and panels are invited on any subject of interest to Society
members.

All SACP members and friends of the Society are encouraged to participate.

Two panels are planned on the philosophical work of J. N. Mohanty. Also,
Professor Mohanty will be presented with an internationally authored
festchrift during the closing ceremonies of this conference. Other panels and
events are scheduled; for the latest information over the intervening summer,
see the conference section of our Web site at— http://www.missouri.edu/~sacp/
IM2000.

Registration forms and abstracts are still welcome. To register, simply print
and return the form below, along with your check for registration fees, to
the address shown.

Hotel arrangements should be made as quickly as possible with the Holiday Inn
Executive Center in Columbia, MO (1-800-GO-HOLIDAY). Be certain to mention
the SACP when making your reservation so that you can be included in the
conference block.

Please note that conference participants are expected to be current members
of the Society. If you have not yet renewed your membership for 2000,
application forms are available in any back issue of the SACP Forum, or
online at the Society Web site. Rates in the U.S. and Canada are $20/yr. for
individual membership ($8/yr. for a student or professor emeritus).

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact SACP President
Bina Gupta at guptab at missouri.edu.

Society for Asian and Comparative Philosophy
4th International Research Meeting on Asian & Comparative Philosophy—

"Time and History: East and West"

Sept. 28- Oct. 1, 2000
Holiday Inn Executive Center, Columbia, Missouri, U.S.A.
www.missouri.edu/~sacp/IM2000/

CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FORM

Name:

Institution/School:

Mailing Address:

Email:

Phone:

Fax:

Check all that apply:

___ I would like to submit a paper to the conference. The tentative title of
my paper is:

___ I would like to volunteer to serve on a panel or as a reviewer for this
conference.

Check one of the following:

___ I am enclosing a check for $100.00.
___ I am a student or independent scholar. I am enclosing a check for
$50.00.

Make checks payable to Society for Asian & Comparative Philosophy and send
to: Bina Gupta, Dept. of Philosophy, 437 GCB, University of Missouri,
Columbia, MO 65211.

Send hardcopy and electronic version of abstracts to address above, or by
email to: guptab at missouri.edu. Note that the conference registration fee is
non-refundable.