CSX fonts upgrade

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Mon Jun 26 12:17:09 UTC 2000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 11:59:20 +0100 (BST)
From: John Smith <jds10 at cam.ac.uk>

Subject: Notice for Indology

Subject: Upgrade to CSX+ and CARB fonts for PC

I have released new PC versions of the CSX+ and CARB fonts. Only the
TrueType fonts have been changed, and there should be no visible
difference between the old versions and the new ones. The upgrade
was necessary because some software was failing to "see" all the
fonts in each family; I have improved the information that the fonts
make available to programs that use them, and the problem appears to
be solved. The fonts can be found at

  ftp://bombay.oriental.cam.ac.uk/pub/john/software/fonts

John Smith

Dr J. D. Smith                *  jds10 at cam.ac.uk
Faculty of Oriental Studies   *  Tel. 01223 335140 (Switchboard 01223 335106)
Sidgwick Avenue               *  Fax  01223 335110
Cambridge CB3 9DA             *  http://bombay.oriental.cam.ac.uk/index.html