Dates of non-meteoric iron in India

Swaminathan Madhuresan smadhuresan at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jun 21 15:01:30 UTC 2000

 Archaeologists from India have pushed smelted iron back in time;
 these early iron will make it that smelting was first invented
 in the Vindhyas, is it not? Have chemists and archaeologists
 from outside India verified these datings?