SKT on-line now permanenent

Sun Jul 23 23:54:47 UTC 2000

The biweekly Sanskrit broadcast from Cologne/Germany (Deutsche Welle, part
of their Hindi program) is now CONTINOUSLY available from their Sanskrit
web page, not just on every second Monday via the Hindi page.

http://kleist.dwelle.de/sanskrit/

or directly at

http://kleist.dwelle.de/sanskrit/audio.html

So, our letters have taken effect. However, they are still busy with the
life of Max Mueller (3 more sections to come, I think), due to his 100th
death anniversary.

Good + clear listening... Useful for class.
Michael Witzel
Department of Sanskrit & Indian Studies, Harvard University
2 Divinity Avenue, Cambridge MA 02138, USA

ph. 1- 617-496 2990 (also messages)
home page:  http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~witzel/mwpage.htm

Elect. Journ. of Vedic Studies:  http://www1.shore.net/~india/ejvs