Date of Udhayana

Fri Jul 21 07:56:05 UTC 2000

nanda chandran <vpcnk at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:

>>the arguments", etc., I believe are not related to what I wrote >but seem
>>to be an answer to Vidyasankar Sundaresan (?).
>
>I'm sorry that the mail wasn't more specific. Everything was addressed only
>to Vidyasankar, even the reference to you.

Ah, finally. Thanks for this admission. It explains a lot about
who has specific agenda, and what those may be! I'm sorry if I've
caused you some manaH-kleSa.

>http://www.eScribe.com/culture/advaitin/
>
>Search for,"Understanding MAdhyamaka".

Why don't you point interested readers to the actual scene of the
action -

http://www.escribe.com/religion/advaita/

and to the threads "Understanding Madhyamaka" and "Antiquity of
Advaita Vedanta"?

The response you got on the Advaitin list boils down to, "Thank
you, Nandhaji, for that nice article on Advaita and Madhyamaka."
Nobody made an effort to enter into a serious discussion with you.
Perhaps they are all very wise; perhaps they couldn't care less.

To clarify, Advaita and Advaitin are two different lists. All the
earlier discussion between Nandha and I took place on the Advaita
list. The archives are available at the URL I've given above. And
there were other well informed participants in the discussion too,
who debated with Nandha more than I did.

Best wishes,
Vidyasankar