new KOLAM

Ulrike Niklas sasun at NUS.EDU.SG
Thu Jul 20 10:06:07 UTC 2000

Dear All!

After a gap of one year - which means that we skipped one vol. - the new
KOLAM is on the net as a double volume with  12 articles.
It is now published from Singapore:
http://www.fas.nus.edu.sg/journal/kolam/index.htm

Along with the "geographical" change, we have included a few changes in the
concept of this "ezine". It is for instance now meant to be "A Mirror of
Tamil and Dravidian Culture", which means, that in future we will publish
also articles on and translations from the other South Indian
cultures/languages/... Moreover, KOLAM is now an internationally refereed
journal.
another ANNOUNCEMENT:

newKOLAM, Vol. 5&6 will be officially launched on Saturday, 22nd of July
2000, at 12.30 PM
at the SUNTEC CITY Convention Centre, during the Tamil Inaiyam 2000 (Tamil
Internet) conference,
where our Faculty will have an exhibition-stall on Computer-use in
University education.

Those list-members who take part in Tamil-Inaiyam and will be in Singapore
at that time are invited to participate in our small function.

WIth kind regards,
Ulrike Niklas
&
Sascha Ebeling

editors of KOLAM

You are invited to contribute articles, translations, etc.
If you want to contact KOLAM, please, use this
email-address:newkolam at hotmail.com