message from Dr. Elst

Bijoy Misra bmisra at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Sun Jul 16 13:43:26 UTC 2000

Dear Dr Abbas,

Are we here to condemn Rajaram or disagree with
his research views?  If latter is the case, it's
not necessary to go into "investigating" him.

It seems that people disagree to his work.
Let new work come out than asking why he found
what he found.

Let's be scientific, not political.
There is considerable bias in all sociology.
Our goal should be to feel unbiased ourselves.
Please try.

Regards,

BM