www.newagebooksindia.com

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Sun Jul 16 01:05:58 UTC 2000

Dear Motilal Banarsidass,

It is strictly forbidden for anyone to use the INDOLOGY list to promote
commercial interests.  This applies particularly to advertisement.

If your postings promoting commercial services recur, I shall be obliged
to cancel your subscription.

If you wish to contact me privately and request a URL link on the INDOLOGY
website, I should be glad to consider your request.

This way, people who want your information can seek it out easily, and the
600+ members of the list do not need to suffer a direct e-mailshot.

--
Dominik Wujastyk
Founder, INDOLOGY list.