Deciphered!!! (was: Harappan Deciphered?!)

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Sun Jul 16 00:32:27 UTC 2000

On Sat, 15 Jul 2000, Shrisha Rao wrote:

> That, perhaps, is the biggest rub.  While Mr. Elst appears to be so
> deranged from normal scholarly behavior that nothing worthwhile could ever
> be expected of him, it is surely as well for his critics to keep their
> compos mentis.

I'm afraid that I do not tolerate public remarks of this kind about other
members of this list.  Your membership is being cancelled forthwith.

I have REPEATEDLY urged members to be polite about each other.  I insist
on this.

--
Dominik Wujastyk
Founder, INDOLOGY list.