Request for 2 addresses

N. Ganesan naga_ganesan at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 4 12:28:23 UTC 2000

<<<
Hello all!

Could someone kindly indicate the email addresses of
PETER CLAUS and MICHAEL LOCKWOOD
mails to both addresses as I have them, keep bouncing back...

Dear Ulrike,

Doesn't pclaus at haywire.csuhayward.edu or pclaus at csuhayward.edu
work for Peter? He told me that he is working on Gollas,
the shepherds in Andhra, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Northern TN, ...
In India now? He does not write in Indology for years now.
Must be good to ask him about JallikkaTTu/ManjiviraTTu,...
Is F. Gros' translation of the tamil oral epic sung by bards
on JallikkaTTu published?

I think Dr. Lockwood lives in USA now. Madras Christian college
folks will be able to tell, (now Gift Siromanoey is no more).
Checking with S. Theodore Bhaskaran, and Dr. John Samuel
(ias at xlweb.com) may help.

Sorry I can't help more precisely (at the moment).

Regards,
N. Ganesan