Bibliographic information needed, Virashaivite volume

Robert Zydenbos zydenbos at GMX.LI
Sat Jul 1 12:26:50 UTC 2000

Am 30 Jun 2000, um 18:58 schrieb Harry Spier:

> Dear list members,
>
> I've been asked to try to identify the following book.  The
> information I've been given is as follows.  It is a volume of a large
> series of unabridged Virashaivite texts published by the University of
> Karnataka which contains a long debate between Basavanna, Akkamahadevi
> and Allama Prabhu, and is in english.  Do any of the list members
> recognize this description and if any of the publishers who are
> members of the list can supply it then please let me know.

This has to be the _;Suunyasa.mpaadane_ of Guu.luura
Siddhaviira.naarya, tr. by various people, 5 vols., Dharwad:
Karnatak University, 1965-1972. But I'm afraid it's out of print.

Dr. Robert J. Zydenbos
Institut fuer Indologie und Tamilistik
Universitaet zu Koeln
E-mail zydenbos at gmx.li