Gombrich on British higher education

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Fri Jan 28 14:41:52 UTC 2000

I've just added an essay by Prof. Richard Gombrich to the "position
papers" section of the INDOLOGY website.  Richard is, of course, well
known to the indological community, so I thought this essay would be of
general interest, even though it is about British "higher" education in
general, and not indology specifically.

I would ask colleagues not to use the INDOLOGY list for the discussion of
this paper, since it is not indological.  If a discussion develops on some
other list, or between members privately, it would be nice if you let the
list know where the discussion is happening.

Dominik Wujastyk