Armageddon Myth

Timothy C. Cahill tccahill at LOYNO.EDU
Thu Jan 27 18:19:30 UTC 2000

Indologists,

   I've forwarded a quote from Mary Boyce which states the case for the
view Stuart Ray Sarbacker has mentioned. For list members I'd like to
recommend the site of Joseph Peterson:

http.//www.avesta.org/avesta.html

I don't believe this site is listed on Dominik's Indology web site --but I
might have missed it.

best,
Tim Cahill