Recordings of Ramayana on music CD

Peter Wyzlic pwyzlic at UNI-BONN.DE
Fri Jan 21 23:59:56 UTC 2000

Namaskar!

Dr. Leo Both of Bonn University (who is not on the list) has
asked me to forward the question if there are recordings of the
Valmiki Ramayana -- or parts of it -- on music CD, or perhaps
music interpretations that make use of the Sanskrit text. By
browsing through some web databases we have found something based
on Tulsi's Ramcaritmanas and Indonesian interpretations -- but
nothing that seems to be directly related to Valmiki's text.

Thanks in advance
Peter Wyzlic

--
"A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely
rearranging their prejudices." -- William James